Saturday, September 06, 2008

Photos from our vacation

It has been a few weeks and I still haven't gotten these up. I figured my mom would like to see what our vacation was like after we left her house in Southern Oregon. I know she reads this because she is always telling me to put new stuff on so she can see what is going on.
Sadie and Emma arriving in Friday Harbor on the Ferry.

Sadie, Emma (in back), Raelena (Devon's girlfriend), and Devon at the Birthday Party.

Natalie and JT Greenwood with Sadie and Emma outside at Pittock Mansion

Emma running after a seagull on the beach

Sadie running on the beach

Rene' and I just chillin in Friday Harbor


As a side note.... I have not quite figured out, in my head anyway, the craze about blogging every day. I just don't believe my life or my opinions are that interesting. Maybe it is just me, but I watch a lot of people really get into blogging and then it simply dies off because it may feel like you are writing the same thing every day. I don't know... Maybe it is just me. I know that for me, I will probably not be an every day blogger (sorry mom), but I will blog as time allows to let others see what is happening in our life. It will probably continue to be as it is and I will post stuff when I get the chance. For those of you who are really into blogging every day... God bless you. I admire it a ton. I simply know that it isn't going to happen with me.

No comments: