Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Irresistable Revolution
I was given the book Irresistable Revolution by a friend of mine last week and have been reading it ever since. It is very thought provoking and annoying all at once. One thing it has done is make me think through my various views of what it is to be christian? Have we as a group of people bought into a conducive lifestyle for what we have grown up with or desire or are we deeking the life-changing presence of Jesus messing up our lives? Like I said, I find myself gravitating to some of the points of the book desiring the more simple way of life, but there are other parts of the book that flat out piss me off. I know the author does this by design because he wants people to think. Kudos to him; I have been thinking....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment