It has been a long time so I thought that I would put something up.
I am getting a little bit of grief :) from some of the high school students around here because we are not going to be going on Xcursion this summer. Believe me... there is more to life than waterskiing, wakeboarding, and pigs in space (it is hard to believe we may never play that game again...)
However, there might be something coming. Here are my thoughts on possibilities to replace Xcursion... Some hints for those of you looking for hints. I will put this in a poem:
Rain falls from the sky, yet hits nothing.
Only the deer you read about really pant for water.
All one has to do is dream, if you want your dream to come true.
Dreams are like movies and memories are songs about those.
Random acts can be kind and mean.
Another way to see is by closing your eyes.
Go as fast or slow as you can and you will still get there.
Every time you read this, another minute passes.
Maybe you will get it, maybe you won't. Details are not far away...
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment