Okay, Natalie, Lay off. I am finally posting the pictures from our CORE Team Christmas party.
These are pictures from our CORE Team Christmas party. The CORE Team is a team of high school students at Calvary Church who have committed themselve to leading our student ministry by being a sounding board for all that goes on. These young men and women are the heartbeat and nexus of our ministry and without them, their dedication, work, and ministry to their friends, our ministry would be in trouble.
For the Christmas party this year, they decided they wanted to be cool so they put a "cool" theme to the night. You can see from the pictures how they interpret what it means to look cool. Okay, actually the theme was "nerd" night. The problem is that some of them look pretty natural this way.
You notice that there are no pictures of me... I arrived late and I don't have any clothes that make me look like a nerd. However, if you are looking for the 80's hair band look (no comments), I am all over that, having kept many of my clothes from that era. Parachute pants never looked so good on a dude. They are a little tight now though....
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment