Since sitting in class that day it seems like I have been overwhelmed with homework. Theology of Baptism, culture and ministry, Statements of Faith, and the list continues to grow. I literally try and find pockets of time in which I can sit and do nothing; these pockets are few and far between. Right now is one of them.
If it isn't enough with work and homework, this is one of the busiest times of year for my yard. The leaves are very deep and they need raked up.
Here is a picture of just how many leaves are in my yard.

Thankfully I have the help of God to take care of some of these leaves. The wind will blow them from my yard to my neighbors (sorry Dan) and across the neighborhood.
This is the best season, I believe, in the Midwest. It makes for some great sunsets. Those of us from the states that have mountains claim the sunsets here are so good because there is nothing to hide them. 
If you have a chance, come see the musical drama of "It's a Wonderful Life" being performed here at Calvary Church in Muscatine. It is going to be great. My wife is the director and my kids are in the cast. It will be December 1,2, & 4. This follows the movie very closely, but it has added some great music. To buy tickets, go to the Calvary link and purchase them online.
"IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE" 
Sadie is in the upper right hand corner. Emma is the sad little girl right behind George (almost directly in the center of the photo)
No comments:
Post a Comment