Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I recently spent the evening with all of my closest friends here in Iowa and we celebrated my 40 years here on the earth. Here are some pictures from the celebration.





Here I am opening the presents from my brother. He and I are really tight, so he had to give me the good gag gifts. I got some depends, efferdent, cane tips, instant enimas, etc. He thinks he is funny (and he actually is). He told me that when he buys these items for himself he usually puts them in the bottom of the cart under everything else he is going to buy, but when they were for me, he put them at the top. He wanted everyone to know that his little brother is turning 40 and will now need some help in life.... don't we all! (need help that is)






Here is my mother-in-law with Mike and Mandy (Amanda) Each. Mandy is Rene's cousin that lives here in Muscatine.














Our good friend Heidi is taking the party all in. Brenda Mohr (best assistant in the world) is right behind Heidi.










Emma being Emma!












Our good friends, David and Karen Stern admiring my cute baby pictures. However, my mom claims I was one of the ugliest babies she ever saw.... Gotta love my mom, and I do!







However, you decide.....


No comments: