Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I have been playing fantasy football for 7 years now and I have never had a weekend that I had this last one. My league (the melonheads) switched our service from Yahoo! to ESPN because ESPN had more options. It all sounds good, just one little problem..... ESPN can't handle the amount of traffic they are getting on their fantasy football website.
I tried on 5 different occasions last Saturday to update my roster only be told the server was busy. My roster this weekend was a bunch of scrubs that Matt Lettington put in because he was the one that filled in our teams. My players this week were a bunch of no-names that shouldn't even be on the football field, let alone my fantasy team.
Today (Tuesday) when I looked to see how my no-name team did over the weekend, thinking that by chance I might have pulled out a surprise win... NOOOOOOOO. I get the message that the ESPN fantasy football website is experiencing technical difficulties. Ya think! I can't even find out how I did with the roster I didn't even want to play.
I want to go back to Yahoo!

No comments: